Who We Are
LincolnWay Community Bank is locally owned and operated. We have more than 200 individual shareholders, most of whom have a direct relationship with the Lincolnway area. Our Board of Directors is very involved in the operations of the bank and have a genuine interest in providing our community with a bank they can rely on and trust.
We are very involved in the community. We are partners and sponsors of dozens of local organizations, sports teams and causes. We are committed to supporting the community we serve.
We offer a unique balance of service and convenience to our customers. In addition to the intimacy of a small community bank, we offer the latest in technology for our customer banking convenience.
Supporting our community has always been a top priority for our Directors, Management and Staff. Here are a few ways we are striving to make a difference and give back to the Lincolnway area.
- Lincoln-Way High School District 210 Foundation for Educational Excellence Partner
- Proud Member of the New Lenox Chamber of Commerce, Mokena Chamber of Commerce, Frankfort Chamber of Commerce & Joliet Chamber of Commerce
- Community Extra Effort Recognition Award presented to LincolnWay Community Bank
- LincolnWay Community Bank was selected as recipient of the Lincoln-Way Community High School District 210 Community Extra Effort Recognition Award for our high level of support of the academic and social growth of all Lincoln-Way District students. We are honored to be recognized for our commitment to the school district, its students and our community.
- LincolnWay Community Bank is proud to sponsor dozens of local youth sports teams each year.
- LincolnWay Community Bank's We C.A.R.E. outreach program is an employee funded program that provides support for many local charities.